At long last, both the DW and the River Knife series of adventure modules are complete trilogies.
A small island in the South Seas. A lone fort plagued by cannibal hordes and a race of monsters. A ship, wrecked on the rocks of the far shore, missing all its crew and passengers. An ancient city that stands in ruins, guarded by the very elements themselves, and rumoured to be full of ghosts. All this and more lie waiting for a band of intrepid adventurers. Will they bring peace and prosperity to the island, or merely line their pockets? Will they discover the secret of the lost city of Kuna Lii, or will they leave the entire world in ruins in the attempt? Come ashore, and find out for yourself!
What size is this book?
It’s 102 pages, black and white, 6×9 in print, 5.5×8.5 in pdf.
What do you get with this book?
- Inside this adventure module, you will find:
- A complete island, with numerous warring factions and a ruined city.
- New monsters, characters, and magical items to vex or aid the PCs.
- Customized starting procedures and advice about asking the players questions that contribute to the setting, while keeping the island a mysterious place for them to explore.
- A new base class: the Elementalist.
- Cover art by Robert Scott, from the Prismatic Art Collection.
- Fantastic interior art by Nate Marcel and Tony Dowler.
Where do you get this book?
You can buy Island of Fire Mountain in print and pdf from DriveThruRPG, for
$15. Or $7 if you only want the pdf.
You can also buy the print version by itself from Lulu for